High quality fast rain resistant acrylic sealant for interior and exterior use
Zwaluw Acryl Exterior+ is a high quality acrylic sealant which is early rain resistant after application. After application the product cures into a plasto-elastic rubber due to the evaporation of the water from the sealant.
- Fast rain resistant after application
- In- and outside applicable
- High elongation at break and high movement accomodation
- Paintable with water based and synthetic paints
- Perfect adhesion without use of a primer on most, even slightly damp substrates
- Nearly non smelling
- Easy to apply and clean
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Excellent tooling properties
Zwaluw Acryl Exterior+ has been specially developed for connection joints between windowsills, stairs, ceilings, walls, skirtings, aerated concrete, plaster board, limestone, wooden and metal window frames, concrete and brickwork. For interior and exterior use. As the sealant is early rain resistant after application there are less application limitations because of weather conditions.
White, Brown, Grey
In unopened original packaging between +5°C and +25°C, shelf life till 18 months after production date, stored in a dry place.
For more information click buttons below